September 15, 2006

These are some panels from a comic I did a few months ago. This was part of a side project that I worked on with my friends Francis Tsai and Dave Wilkins. It's a privilege and an honor to work alongside two such immensely talented artists.


Blogger AF said...

so when do we get to see more comic type work...or even some fine art on this blog of yours

11:53 PM  
Blogger GREENGIANNT said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:38 PM  
Blogger GREENGIANNT said...

saw your portfolio~~~ hehe^^
awesome job!!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger eyekaps said...

I love that one at the top! post more!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Mark Behm said...

cool stuff. More to come?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Dave David said...

you got some great pieces of work here. I especially like the person at their drawing desk.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Thomas Perkins said...

Fun stuff, man. Nicely done. Really interesting creature work.

10:16 AM  
Blogger cwen said...

Hey Todd! It's nice to finally spend some time on your site! I really like the big-haired girl's room-- so atmospheric--- I can feel how it must be like to be there. It's one of those images I can just look at for a long time...

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home