March 26, 2011

I want to thank my friend Patrick Awa (who happens to be an amazing designer btw) for inviting me to participate in this cool art auction to support the relief efforts in Japan. It's difficult at times to know how to react in the face of disaster. I'm honored and grateful to be able to contribute alongside a bunch of other talented artists in the spirit of compassion and aid. Here's the flier and a link to the Maverix Studios blog where you can see other amazing pieces being donated...


here's my little contribution...

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Awa said...

Thank you very much for donating your beautiful art to help Japan, Todd!!
I drove up there in the list minutes on Saturday and was able to check it with my bear eyes.
It really was a nice piece, I wish I could own it...

12:00 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

You have a huge heart. Great artwork!

Homeowner Insurance

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home